EMPLOYMENT WITH CDC
Would you like a Sea Change ? ...
Cairns Dive Centre has many options to help you start your career in Professional diving. However, if you're already qualified see below and apply on line to join our friendly crew.
Apply to work for cdc as a PADI DIVE INSTRUCTOR or dive master
CDC regularly accepts PADI Dive Instructor and PADI Divemaster applicants. To apply, click the link below and supply details of the following prerequisites:
To apply for a position, you will need:
- Professional Dive Medical AS2299
- Queensland Advanced First Aid HLTAID006
- Current PADI Dive Instructor / Divemaster Certification
- Dive Log
- Own Dive equipment
- Contact details of previous dive employer
- Available for a free one day onboard famil (familiarisation course), involving skills tests in swimming, rescue, look out, WPHS, ship board skills and customer service
- A valid Australian Work Visa, Tax File number, Superannuation and Australian Banking details
The suitable and qualified applicant with the above items addressed needs to apply via this link.