$2800AUD Includes all levies, taxes and charges.
PADI Dive Master Course
Cairns Dive Centre 14 day Dive Master course involves a practical learning course within the daily operations of CDC and a formal PADI training program.
The Dive Master Course is conducted over 14 days and consists of multiple days in pool & Theory training followed by multiple days on the fabulous outer Great Barrier Reef onboard the M.V. Kangaroo Explorer, M.V. Reefkist, Fitzroy Island and City Dive Shop The course includes multiple dives. Dive Master Courses usually start any day depending upon student numbers - please contact us to determine commencement dates for our next course. The Dive Master Course prepares you for practically any diving situation that requires to Master Dive Operations and Dive Decks by teaching you the proper way to take care of yourself and others. Course instruction includes helping you obtain valuable leadership skills.
- Pool and theory work
- Free use of a prescription mask if required during the course
- International Dive Master Certification
- Different reef visits at various locations
- Opportunity to perform specialty courses towards, or completion of, the prestigious Master Scuba Diver qualification
- All dive gear, including the torches and accessories required for your night dives
- Lots of fun and fantastic diving
- Limited spaces available
- Opportunity to complete a Free Dive Control Specialist Course
For the Itinery its best to contact CDC Operations and obtain an indication of how it MAY be structured over 14 days, however depending on number of students during the intake we MAY change the itinerary to suit the student needs and allowing them both the practical knowledge of dive operations during their tuition plus the learning method in one with PADI requirements. In addition with weather and passenger movements times and days may vary.
Please note: For the comfort, pleasure and safety of all passengers and crew all schedules, reef sites and number of dive sessions are planned on the day, subject to weather and other conditions by the Master of the Vessel.